DYKEM® High Temp markers are specifically formulated for marking surfaces that are exposed to extreme high temperature environments. Marks should be made at room temperature and can be applied to almost any non-porous surface such as metal, glass, and ceramic. When marking on ceramics, the marks will become permanently fused to the surface after heat is applied. Certain colors can withstand temperatures up to 2000ºF (1093ºC).
High Temp 44: Designed with a valve action mechanism that allows the marker tip to be re-inked, even when the cap is left off. Marker barrel is threaded so it can be secured in a jig or apparatus for continuous marking applications. Unique cap design features a clip that prevents the marker from rolling and can easily be secured to a clip board or in your pocket.
- Ideal for marking on surfaces that will be exposed to extreme high temperatures.
- Marks made at ambient temperature on non-porous surfaces will become fused and permanent after heat is applied.
- Paint withstands high temperatures (certain colors) up to 2000◦ F (1093◦ C).
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
|COLOUR||PART NO.||TEMP. RANGE|
|BLACK||44250||2000◦ F (1093◦ C)|
|WHITE||44219||1550-1650◦ F (843-899◦ C)|
|YELLOW||4424||800-900◦ F (426-482◦ C)|
|BLUE||44094||2000◦ F (1093◦ C)|
|GREEN||44266||1800◦ F (982◦ C)|